Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please

Article about: i need your Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please, pictures are taken whit flashlight. by the way looks good to me

Default Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please

i need your Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please, pictures are taken whit flashlight. by the way looks good to me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please   Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please  

Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please

Sorry but this is no good. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Sorry but this is no good. Jim G.
    mhh ok, but just for me to know and i think for others as well, whats wrong with it (love to know then it looks so good to me), ok its shiny but what else, i think i will never figure out on some decals how to find out ther are so many real good ones on the market at the moment, a poor 50p decal is easy to spot but how the good ones (for me this is a good one, but im no expert for decals), maybe do you have a real decal shown on a picture to compare

?

isn't there supposed to be a metalic flek look tom it when looked at closely, sorry dont hve an original to show, only know from what I have read on this forum

Attachment 138579 This one should be a good comparison. Hope it helps, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this mint SS decal Please  

?

Not sure if I used the photo uploading tool correctly. Here are 2 textbook ET decals I posted here a couple weeks ago. Study hard and you will see the differences. A lot more than being shiny. See what you learn and report back!

Attachment 138613

Attachment 138612

Removed
    Last edited by Paul D; 09-04-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Photo shop used incorrectly showing a fake decal

Quote by DougB View Post
    Not sure if I used the photo uploading tool correctly. Here are 2 textbook ET decals I posted here a couple weeks ago. Study hard and you will see the differences. A lot more than being shiny. See what you learn and report back!

Attachment 138613

Attachment 138612
    Doug, I just love looking at these, but it makes me want to just dump my collection. They are just beautiful. Jim G.

jim i will take that collection i think there is a big difference in those two comparison decals, the one that started the thread looks plastic and white.

cheers,Ewan

?

Please look at your side by side comparisons of a good decal vs the fake decal. The obvious should spring to mind.
    Last edited by DougB; 09-05-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: thanks to Mods for removing potentially damaging photoshop from klingers post.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast