Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Original or fake SS helmet?

Article about: Hi I was browsing through a website and I found this for 285 USD & 250-60 pounds I might get it because it apperantly is original the seller states : M42 SD Waffen SS EF64 An original M4

OMG. Seriously? You have been advised against it, but by all means it's your money to throw away.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or fake SS helmet?
    P
    Many

Thanks for all the replys guys! I will no spend my money on FAKES I might aswell get a relic condition helmet than this one

Peace!

Good, walk away from this, not worth it.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by TheKrustyKiller View Post
    I will no spend my money on FAKES I might aswell get a relic condition helmet than this one
    Except fake Knight's Crosses...?

There are actually decent helmets on that website. If you want to look at ridiculous prices for FAKES, move along to the joyful waters of evilBay and diverse online auctions. No need to slander a dealer when you don´t know anything about his items at all.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

hes also selling all them funky ones for what they are CRAP REPROS not as if hes saying he bought them all from the familys and are 100% originals

Seems like an honest guy to me, Ewan.

Krusty, some advice: Read about helmets, (there is a full Internet of info available to you, but be wary) go to shows, talk to dealers and other collectors, look at original helmets if possible, inspect them if possible ---> learn.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Ok you guys helped me out alot thanks to you all

Peace!

I have a headache.

He clearly says in his description of it "liner paint and decals are reproductions" so why ask if its original

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast