Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!

Article about: Dear War Relics Community, Hi everyone. I found another helmet,this time it is an M/40. I think it looks nice but I'm not sure. The price is \\$150. Thanks, BroncoDenver99.

Default Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!

Dear War Relics Community,

Hi everyone. I found another helmet,this time it is an M/40. I think it looks nice but I'm not sure. The price is $150. Thanks, BroncoDenver99.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!   Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!  

Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!   Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!  

Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Getman M/40? Need Help Please!!!!!!
    P
    Many

sort of half Hungarian & half German? ( any evidence of a loop removed from the rear skirt? )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, the shell may be a re-worked M40 (holes drilled and re-painted) but the liner is not Reich period. No liner band evident, the leather looks to be fixed straight against the steel and has perforations to the brow unlike period liner leather. Leon.

Its a Finnish reissued helmet , most likely a original m40 shell and post war Finnish army liner with extra fixing studs

?

That is right it is Finnish M40/55