Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

is this a parade helmet?

Article about: Hello all, This one is quite strange looking to me, is this a lightweight parade helmet? William Kramer

Default is this a parade helmet?

Hello all,

This one is quite strange looking to me, is this a lightweight parade helmet?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is this a parade helmet?   is this a parade helmet?  

is this a parade helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this a parade helmet?
    P
    Many

I believe this is a lightweight M34 parade helmet, here are the decal closeups.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is this a parade helmet?   is this a parade helmet?  

?

Yes, an M34 for sure. I don't like jumping into conclusions, but it looks like a good set of Pochers. Any chance of close-up shots of the decals?

Regards
    Samir

Looks like a nice medium weight M34 double decal SS SD helmet. Please post clear shots of the decals, but I like them already. Jim G.

No red flags yet, I hope it's a good one.

lightweight helmet .I would say all orginal.
    chris

Hi William, it appears to be an M34 with original Pocher decals , but some good clear and crisp decal close ups are a must. I would tentatively say that it is ok from these images though. The decal wear seems consistant to the helmet (dust aside!) Leon.

Hello again,

Thanks for the feedback and I will try to get some better photos in natural light.

William Kramer

?

Not a parade helmet but a medium duty lightweight helmet worn by security and police units. Many photos of the SD wearing these. Looks like it's a good one thus far. Fairly common to find.

?

Good one