Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou

Article about: WOUKLD LOVE SOMEONE TO POST A PIC OF AN ORIGINAL "MIRROR DECAL" SO THAT I CAN LEARN AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW HOW SOMEONE COULD STAMP AN SS AND RZM STAMP ON THE INSIDE OF A "

Default Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou

Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss  "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyouWOUKLD LOVE SOMEONE TO POST A PIC OF AN ORIGINAL "MIRROR DECAL" SO THAT I CAN LEARN AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW HOW SOMEONE COULD STAMP AN SS AND RZM STAMP ON THE INSIDE OF A "ETRIOD PAINTED M34 WITHOU DISTURBING THE PAINT..DIDNT MENTION IYT AS WANTED TO SEE IF IT WAS GOING TO BE DISSMISSED INSTANTLY WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PICS PROPERLY..SORRY FOR POSTING THIS AGAIN JUST WANT A PIC OF AN OG ONE SO I CAN LEARN FROM A "EXPERT"!!! AS I GUESS THAT STUDYING ALL OF KELLY HICKES BOOKS DOESNT DO ME ANY GOOD SO WOULD LOVE SOME HELP(ONLY PIC OF A MIRROR DECAL IS OF A FOTAGRAPH IF I REMEMBER...IVE MISSPLACED MY COPY!!...).NOT TRYING TO STRART S**t JUST WANT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE AND LIKE TO KNOW HOW THIS WOULD/COULD BE STAMED INSIDE(DOUBLE CIRCLED...HERES THE INSIDEV PIC AGAIN..CHEERS ANDREASPlease p[ost pic of 1 original ss  "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss  "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou
    P
    Many

Default Re: Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou

Hello! To begin, your helmet is not from the army or SS, it is "light".
    A good one.
    The Collector's Guild

- - Updated - -

Please, look the inside part

Default Re: Please p[ost pic of 1 original ss "mirror decal" so i can learn thankyou

Has somebody drawn RZM marks onto the skirt?

Edit...just read your post properly, it must be some joker stamping a shell to "sex it up", not even a combat shell by the look of it.

Can someone please tell this guy to post like a human being , if he can't take the time to type some normal sentences I fear we are wasting our time with him. The topic on this helmet was closed , lets not go there again.

Andreas what about some pics of your "perfect" fake or are you just here to troll ? (I know the answer already) ;-)

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Can someone please tell this guy to post like a human being , if he can't take the time to type some normal sentences I fear we are wasting our time with him. The topic on this helmet was closed , lets not go there again.

Andreas what about some pics of your "perfect" fake or are you just here to troll ? (I know the answer already) ;-)
    I think you just did.

?

Andreas, you say you study Kellys books, obviously you do not as you need to buy a copy of the Hicks/Beaver book SS Helmets or one of Kellys early books callled SS Helmets that predate SS Steel, you will find my mirror runic helmet in there with a close up. I have owned or own most of the helmets in all of his books by the way. I dont need to go to the books. I simply pick up the helmet off my display wall.

The helmet in question is stamped with fake SS RZM stamps and has fake decals on it. If you want to buy it please go ahead. Otherwise stop wasting my time trying to convince the forum it is good. Buy it and send it to Kelly. I am in the middle of an email conversation with him right now as a matter of fact. I will let him know to expect it.

Thread closed and I will close all of your threads in my sections I moderate until you can post in such a manner as we can read. In order to assist you this means stop posting in CAPS, use punctuation, write in clear sentences and use paragraphs.

PS please post your perfect ET fake.