Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

possibility???

Article about: Hi everyone...me again, So a friend of mine sent me a link for a helmet that's for sale...it's an SS M40 ET66 with an only partial decal on it...And as I know I can't tell if it's authentic

Well that's some good news..that means we might be on the right track...thanks for the info...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement possibility???
    P
    Many

I just saw DougB's collection and I have to say amazing absolutely amazing!! Great collection!
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=5967

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    Shame about the state; not commenting on the decal but most of the M40 ET SS helmets have low lot numbers as i heard. There is a lot number 579 KM, and a lot no.579 SS in the GHW2 database; so there is a good chance on this one.
    Yeah, I didn't want to mention the database.

Yeah well you didn't need to... but if it's an original SS helmet and I could get it for under 350$ I'd be a great deal I think...

Quote by ajk99US View Post
    Yeah well you didn't need to... but if it's an original SS helmet and I could get it for under 350$ I'd be a great deal I think...
    Maybe. Depends what you're looking for I guess.

worth half 500 in my book.

Yeah...you're definitely right about that.

?

I see no red flags with the remnants of the decal, it is a good ET decal from what has been shown and the lot number is well in the range where you expect to find ET SS. ET is the only company that you can successfully "date" a helmet by lot number throughout their models.

The construction and toning, print all looks good from what is shown. Caveat always is an in hand but I would be confident pursuing this myself from pics and info provided if I were so inclined.

I will let you determine what you would want to spend on it.

Wow...well that took a surprising turn! I greatly appreciate your information and opinion! Thank you very much. P.s. I really admire your collection!

?

Quote by ajk99US View Post
    Wow...well that took a surprising turn! I greatly appreciate your information and opinion! Thank you very much. P.s. I really admire your collection!
    Your welcome and thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast