Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Possible purchase SS M42 HELMET

Article about: Hello Friend. what do you think ? is original ? thanks

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Good luck on the pending Bambino! Be well.
    I missed that part....

Congrats!!!! Michael is a great name...wink wink
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible purchase SS M42 HELMET
    P
    Many

Morning, it is hard for me to tell from this decal image, but I suspect that this is a fake ET style decal that has been aged. The helmet itself is good, but I am not liking the way the decal shows up against the steel, just looks a touch contrived and I think the helmet may be a hkp made example and not a ckl (ET ), but better pictures of the decal and makers mark are really needed to be sure. If the seller refuses to provide them, walk away, he will be hiding something. Leon.

?

I would rather buy a helmet with crystal clear decals. WSS is so rediculus high priced nowadays, i would have to be 101% certain it is a genuine example before paying 5 Reals for it.

Hi, the shell needs to be a CKL or EF to really stand a chance, however as Leon has said the decal does not sit well against the shell. Do not pull the trigger on this if the seller gives no more info.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Morning, it is hard for me to tell from this decal image, but I suspect that this is a fake ET style decal that has been aged. The helmet itself is good, but I am not liking the way the decal shows up against the steel, just looks a touch contrived and I think the helmet may be a hkp made example and not a ckl (ET ), but better pictures of the decal and makers mark are really needed to be sure. If the seller refuses to provide them, walk away, he will be hiding something. Leon.
    Thanks Leon. Agree. Decal appears heavily scrubbed compared to the rest of the helmet. That is a big warning sign.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2