Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post your SS helmet collection

Article about: I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread on SS helmet collections. If you only have two or even one helmet then no worries! We would still love to see what you have! Here's mine!

?

Default Post your SS helmet collection

I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread on SS helmet collections.

If you only have two or even one helmet then no worries! We would still love to see what you have!

Here's mine! Small, simple and nothing fancy. I have a couple more, but don't have room on the shelf.

Post your SS helmet collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS helmet collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Post your SS helmet collection

I really have to find myself a SS lid.....I'm desperate!!! I have Heer, Luft and KM.....I'd even consider a relic to start me off!!!

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I really have to find myself a SS lid.....I'm desperate!!! I have Heer, Luft and KM.....I'd even consider a relic to start me off!!!
    I know exactly how you feel.

The bottom helmet you see is actually my first SS. Its a Q66. Judging by the patina, the decal was possibly removed by the SS soldier due to orders I believe.

Nice collection! I'm trying to save for an SS lid, but the wifey sees it as an extreme waste of money and is grounds for divorce. I beg to differ, so I asked her where I sign...that didn't go over well, lol.

?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-he...helmets-28984/

Follow the link.

Nice start Samir! Time for more shelves.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-he...helmets-28984/

Follow the link.

Nice start Samir! Time for more shelves.
    Holy camels! Looks like a "FootLocker" of SS helmets! Indeed the best SS helmet collection in the world!

?

It really is a superb collection that Doug has and he's such a generous person because my birthdays coming up soon and he's so thoughtful, and did i say generous, caring, decent human being, humorous, did i say generous, etc etc

Sooooo it's kinda hard to follow that link up .

This is my one and only- I like the statement it represents.

Post your SS helmet collectionPost your SS helmet collection

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Nice collection! I'm trying to save for an SS lid, but the wifey sees it as an extreme waste of money and is grounds for divorce. I beg to differ, so I asked her where I sign...that didn't go over well, lol.
    I'm glad that my lady loves the stuff I drag home, she thinks its the greatest thing. Good thing I hold the checkbook! I have to get myself a SS lid also;

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    It really is a superb collection that Doug has and he's such a generous person because my birthdays coming up soon and he's so thoughtful, and did i say generous, caring, decent human being, humorous, did i say generous, etc etc
    Thanks Dave, flattery will get you everywhere. Ill be sure to mention you in my will LOL

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast