Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

real or fake? pt 2

Article about: Not quite sure i understand SSamir?.... They're both Model Z Spanish post war Lids with fake decals, just by different people... Regards Phill

Default Re: real or fake? pt 2

Not quite sure i understand SSamir?.... They're both Model Z Spanish post war Lids with fake decals, just by different people...

Regards Phill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement real or fake? pt 2
    P
    Many

?

Hi Phill,

I'm referring to the decals, not the helmets. The helmets appear to be the same, but the decals look different.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi Phill,

I'm referring to the decals, not the helmets. The helmets appear to be the same, but the decals look different.
    Sorry SSamir, now i understand...Decals are any ones guess there are so many on the market these days.

Phill

Somebody is really selling this for the real deal are you joking.
    chris

Hi Chris the 2nd one which i posted was indeed "a regrettable sale" as stated by the seller, i suppose there's one born every minute.

1st helmet spanish m42 post war liner, and the 2nd is spanish z 42-79 i think and why there good helmets in there own right

i got these two helmets, m42 m40 a while ago, but thought it would be ok to post them on this thred. lucky i could see they were fake when i got them but the steel is real. i thought the liner was real in the m42 but after being on this forum i lernt the liner is a norway reissue. but for me the big question i would like to ask you guys what to do with them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture real or fake? pt 2   real or fake? pt 2  

"REGRETABLE SALE" i would have been a very "REGRETABLE BUYER" if i had had the mis-fortune to have been born yesterday.Who on earth would fall for these obominations against common sense,the bank balance and most importantly someones love of HISTORY!!!

i dont no what i was thinking i payed 50 for the two but now thinking about it, that 50 could have got me a good war dvd or i should have saved it.

- - Updated - -

but what can you do with them throw them away

What a horrible piece of junk!I have no words to really think that anyone with common sense would even spend a second looking at crap like that.Forty years of collecting and i have seen the fake DAK,SS,etc. of fakes,but this thing takes the cake!
    Last edited by goodbuys; 10-12-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast