MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Real of fake ss?

Article about: i hope you guys dont get feddup with this forum with people takeing the piss all time. ive lernt a lot on here and got some realy good help here that i would have found it hard to get else w

?

Default Re: Real of fake ss?

Quote by kylesbullets View Post
    Would it be better if I just left the form just to make you guys happy?!?!?!?!?!!?
    No not at all but please understand the education process is part of the hobby and its far more rewarding to advance in the hobby this way. Nothing wrong with participation but what you seem to be doing is called "fast food" collecting. Your simply exposing yourself to buying a fake and learning not too much along the way with the direction you appear to be taking. Please study a helmet and post your own self analysis next time, and begin the learning process. You will really be glad you did.

Cheers
    Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real of fake ss?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Please study a helmet and post your own self analysis next time, and begin the learning process. You will really be glad you did.
    Very sound advice, with no malice

Brad.

Would it be better if I just left the form just to make you guys happy?!?!?!?!?!!?
    The choice is yours to make,, But I would encourage you to stay as the WRF has alot to offer and we are growing. There are alot of great people here willing to share their knowledge for free as we dont get paid to do this,, unlike school teachers and professors who are paid to teach,, the WRF will offer you the answers you seek or give you the best possible advice and direction you need to go. What you put into it ,, you will reap more in knowledge. "give a little and receive alot" We dont get our kicks whipping new members or visitors,.. and if it seems that way,,then I can make no apology for the recent posted replies, by our advanced and seasoned collectors.
    You will receive bumps and bruises..gauranteed...but that is a sign of growth.
    The WRF may not be the perfect forum as there " IS NO PERFECT FORUM" but we have alot more to offer and we must be doing something right as even the trollers and scammers come here......Right?
    So please save the tears of leaving because we will not feel bad and step up in strength in study and research. It will be worth it to you in the long run. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Kyle,

Don't be discouraged from posting here. They are just trying to help you out for your own good, so don't take it personal.

I for one, don't mind reading your topics, and would love to help you out anyway I can, so if you have any questions just fire away, we are here to help

Regards
    Samir

you should find somthing do you research post your thoughts on the item then see what every one says then if it matchs with what you found out its a good felling if it dosent be positive and learn more again this is what make this hobby fun for all to have. and sorry mate dident mean that you were takeing the piss should have not posted that i like to look at all helmets and items posted here there so much to learn whitch makes it funn

Below are my first 'real' German M40 helmets that I bought several years ago.
    ( The very first was a Norwegian reissue I got in the late 1970's - Long gone )

They are basic 'entry level' pieces - one is only an empty shell. At the very
    least, they gave me an idea of what original German helmets weigh
    and feel like, and also an idea of what to look for in their
    construction.

We all have - more or less - a similar interest in this stuff, or we
    wouldn't be here. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, Kyle.

Keep at it.........!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real of fake ss?   Real of fake ss?  

Real of fake ss?  
    Regards,

Steve.

After your multitude of "real or fake" threads and the private correspondence you had with Steve and myself, I thought we had explained that no one wants to see a multitude of these type of posts looking for free and easy answers. Most of us started collecting before the Internet existed and suffered the disappointment and anger of being fleeced on a fake more than once. There is enough information on this Forum to at least give you a starting point to form an opinion and post same. We then can either agree or point out what is wrong with a piece. At least it would show intent. Even the moderators at times will post items that are outside there area of collecting. Use the Forum for what it offers. Don't just use us.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3