Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?

Article about: Dear Friends. Thank you very much for your opinions. I not buy the helmet. All the best Jose Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum
    WRF forum has the upload feature. It's quick and easy to use.

Browse - select your picture and add as an attachment ( manage attachments button, under the new post/reply edit screen) , do this procedure over and if you want to add more then one picture to a post.

If you resize your picture to around 800*600 it's even faster to upload, because of a smaller filesize and the optimal size is 100 kb the maximum is 244 kb

Some members still use a hosting site like imageshack or photobucket and they create two problems for the forum.
    1) External pictures make the uploading when opening a thread slower.
    2) The pictures disappear after a certain period. Pictures that disappear leave empty threads which makes them useless.

I checked several of the oldest forum threads and 50% of the threads didn't have any pictures anymore. Those threads are now useless

We think it's important for everyone that this forum can be used as a tool , for old threads to be useful as some can contain important information and discussions.

If anyone needs assistance with this just ask us. I also suggest you check out the FAQ about that.

Thank you.

Copy of post from Dimas . And I agree.

ERIC

Looks like a decal placed over an already rusty shell, very suspicious!

Hola Eric. Thank you very much for your information. I send a new post, with the photos well.
    All the best
    Jose Luis

?

.................................................. ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?   Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?  

Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?   Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?  

Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?   Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?  

Relic SS Helmet SD, some opinion of these?  

Hola Nick, Thank ypu very much fot the photos.
    All the best
    Jose Luis

Quote by NickD View Post
    .................................................. ...

I am undecided on the deal by looking at the pics, but the biggest red flag for me in that fact that "Uffz" isnt an SS rank. Well not to my knowledge anyways.

Looking at the pics it could have been a re issue as the rust is in just the right spot to cover decal reminants.

I would not buy it.

?

I like it, even it is a Heer Uffz inscribed, but I would not buy it, due the decal will go away as a helmet was not properly conservate, atfer it was picked up from the deep shell hole or a bunker it was not dried up and kept in open air for a long time.
    At this moment most part of the helmet has a fully rosted and there is nothing between the helmet and paint- just a rust bulbs and rust powder. Over a couple of years you will see just a rust m but decal will fall anyway
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast