Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RZM Helmet

Article about: Here is one that isn't often encountered. It is a no decal gray RZM helmet. The original liner is unmarked. The short end of the chinstrap is original, the long end a funky replacement. When

?

Default Re: RZM Helmet

Jammy perisher, i reckon if you fell backwards in manure you'd come up smelling of roses lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thanks guys and gal. I just learned from a prior owner of this gem that this one was sourced out of the wood work in Austria within the last ten years. It was apparently found in a rural fire house. I was lucky to have fallen in to this one. Cheers, Jim G.
    A few years back, my friend Peter Jenkins had one of these that had been modified post war as a fireman's helmet. There were two plugged holes in the top where a comb had been mounted. That helmet had come out of the old East Germany.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I remember that one Bob. Looking forward to seeing you and Peter at SOS!

?

Very nice one Jim!!
    I remember those that came from the fire house i Austria, one of them was blue painted!

?

When is the SOS??

?

Quote by Sonder287 View Post
    When is the SOS??
    End of February. You going Samir?

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    End of February. You going Samir?
    I doubt it, but I can try and if I could, I can only be there for a day tops. How long is the show? 3 days?

Helmet2id, Saw what I think is your RMZ helmet on Bing Images.com under RMZ german Helmets? It sure has the same markings on outside of helmet. You should check it out! Nice helmet, I enjoyed it. WB

Very nice Jim. Thank you for posting such an interesting variety of helmets over the last few weeks.

About how many, do you estimate, RMZ helmets are in existing collector shape? Allways comes with slight twist in metal? Any dimples on otherside of punch area? Maybe 1000 left for us collectors? Bill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast