Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmets

Article about: I have seen these for sale and believe both to be fake. Please can someone confirm my suspicions please.

?

Default SE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmets

I have seen these for sale and believe both to be fake. Please can someone confirm my suspicions please.
    SE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmetsSE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmetsSE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmetsSE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SE66 & Q66 SS M35 helmets
    P
    Many

One above 8 and one under 10.

Hi, the top ones junk, the bottom one has had an over decal but the picture is too poor for me to make a judgment after five pints!!!! Leon.

?

Hi Leon, these days after 5 pints I wouldn't even be using a computer! Out of practice for too long. The seller is Kaspian and he is a regular seller of fake items on Craigslist - I wonder if he is a buddy of Pawel?

Quote by alikat View Post
    Hi Leon, these days after 5 pints I wouldn't even be using a computer! Out of practice for too long. The seller is Kaspian and he is a regular seller of fake items on Craigslist - I wonder if he is a buddy of Pawel?
    I bet he knows him if it is not the same loser! As this guy sells known fakes anyway I would steer as far wide as you can. Let Pawel buy them for his collection. Leon.

?

The fake SE wire SS has been "for sale" for years, and is a scam where you pay the money and get nothing in return I believe, the other impossible to say for sure with those pics but I wouldn't touch it regardless. Better off to go petting rabid hyena's and much more fun.

?

I agree with Doug not too long ago I think someone else posted the chicken wire on here, saying it was for sale on Craigslist

Top one is a lemon but the bottom I think I recognise from a thread some time ago. A possible anyway but certainly not from that pic alone.

?

Alikat, be patient my friend. There's lots of trusted sources out there, but unfortunately Craigslist ain't one of them. You have to be real lucky to find an honest seller there. I got lucky once. I bought a good SS and out of all places it was YouTube. The seller told me he had it up on eBay and he was quickly thrown out, so he posted it on YouTube. We emailed each other, exchanged phone numbers, and next thing you know I was in my BMW heading south. I paid $700 and sold it 2 weeks later for $4100. That was a score.

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    ...and next thing you know I was in my BMW heading south. I paid $700 and sold it 2 weeks later for $4100. That was a score.
    If this hobby is about $$ then we are all lost souls. Why bother. Id rather buy real estate and look at dirt appreciating, how boring.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast