Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Single decal M40?

Article about: I have seen this for sale and have requested better pics. I believe it to be an M-40. Stamped T993 and what the seller saysis 0644 - but this photo doesn't show it. Does it stand a chance? A

?

Default Single decal M40?

I have seen this for sale and have requested better pics. I believe it to be an
    M-40. Stamped T993 and what the seller saysis 0644 - but this photo doesn't show it. Does it stand a chance?
    Single decal M40?Single decal M40?Single decal M40?Single decal M40?Single decal M40?Single decal M40?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single decal M40?
    P
    Many

You need to post straight up shots of the decal, for anyone to give their opinions, these pics are too far away and too blurry.

Agree, but based on what we know it deserves a chance. Could well be an honest Quist.

?

Ask the seller to provide you with quality pics of the decal like the ones to the maker and batch numbers. Personally, if I was shopping for an SS helmet, I would not buy it based on these photos. Never gamble with SS militaria--95% of the time you lose.

As said, better images of the decal are needed but from what I see it does not look like the runes finish below the "break" to the shield, so for now I would say that it is not an original Q decal. The chinstrap does not look to clever either, it is either made from parts or a complete replacement. Leon.

?

From this far away I also do not see a Q decal but but pics are nowhere remotely close enough to make any judgement on.

?

Thanks guys, but the seller says it has already sold.

Quote by alikat View Post
    Thanks guys, but the seller says it has already sold.
    Personally I think that's a blessing in disguise! I do not think you have missed out on anything other than wanting a refund!! Leon.

?

Thanks Leon, and you know those refunds can be scarce unless you use Paypal!