Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-camos

Article about: I was negotiating with a guy about a camo Luftwaffe helmet the other day that ended up being sold right in front of me. After letting me know about the luftwaffe was gone the seller told tha

Default Re: SS-camos

Quote by DougB View Post
    I love how they damaged the lower left break on most of them, all either fake Pochers or fake ET decals, and terrible fake camo and wire jobs. A real good sign these are fake is them simply sitting on a park bench like a homeless person. Any 1 of these would be the crown jewels in the worlds top collections if real!
    Just curious, what is the break? I always see you mentioning this but I really don't know what you're talking about.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-camos
    P
    Many

?

I think it's the centre point of the individual rune...

Quote by DougB View Post
    I love how they damaged the lower left break on most of them, all either fake Pochers or fake ET decals, and terrible fake camo and wire jobs. A real good sign these are fake is them simply sitting on a park bench like a homeless person. Any 1 of these would be the crown jewels in the worlds top collections if real!
    The park bench comment made me LOL! All they need is a sign asking for beer money!

Even I can see they are faked. A poor job

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

As the other members have posted there views i would take heed of what the replies are telling you!One real SS camo would have been a rarity,a bench full of SS camo helmets!!!Tell this cretin to bug off.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Just curious, what is the break? I always see you mentioning this but I really don't know what you're talking about.
    I think it's the point where the shields edge starts to curve into the bottom towards the point.
    (or in the case of fakes, the round bottom.)

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The "break" is where the vertical line on each side of the decal starts to curve to the bottom of the decal. Jim G.

Beat me to the punch Ned.

?

Ahhh i was totally wrong!!!! Sorry!!!

Assumption is the mother of all cockups!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Ahhh i was totally wrong!!!! Sorry!!!

Assumption is the mother of all cockups!
    To assume makes an ASS out of U and ME I use this saying at work

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

And also how he stacked two of them on each other seem a little weird. If you are handling a xxxxx USD helmet you would probably not risk it to get hit by other items which could result in some of the old paint getting scratched off. It is a dealer who has them for sale and he claims they are 100 % in ordnung...

He announces that he has been collecting in 20 years and that he needs to sell some of them because he got way too many. Haha what a crock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast