Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS ckl M42(opinions)

Article about: Hello everyone, i really like the look of this one on HANNAHS REICH.I know this dealer has a top reputation but i would still like some feedback before i take the plunge because as we all kn

?

Default Re: SS ckl M42(opinions)

I highly advise you be extra careful! I would not buy a helmet with pic like these. I hardly can see anything. All I see is a decal that looks to be an SS. The pics dont tell me if its real or not. I just cant make out. I don't even think Doug himself can tell if its real or not and hes the best at this game! Good luck n be careful.

Regards
    Samir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS ckl M42(opinions)
    P
    Many

?

I don't see any red flags and decal to shell relationship is a good one as is lot nr for this being a good SS, but as has been said better pics are needed. Either buy it and post good pics (he will give you a return privilege) or ask Martin for better pics.

Thanks Doug,as i said at the start of the thread,i am aware that this dealer has a good and fair reputation so i will have a think on this one before i commit.

et decal yea, soft breaks but hard to see the shaper break at bottem. with the image that adrian post it could be the angle of the image, that makes the rune look larger than its partner. with the images posted on here of the decal the rune looks closser to the break, and on other images the rune has more of a gap. but im far from being a exbert yet just trying to add to what i see in this helmet. i hope it works out. just a shame about the gouge in the top of the decal but i would still love to have it.

Well i have this one on hold for me as i do think it is a good one.Thanks again Doug for your input,i have asked Martin that if i have any issues with the lid once i have posted my own pictures here that a refund is not going to be a problem.All should be good as he does have a very good reputation(although we all make mistakes!)and i really want an SS in"used/worn" condition and not "crisp".Once i have it i will post some pictures for you all to give me your opinions on,Thanks one and all!!

?

Will look forward to seeing better pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2