Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS COVER AT 323£S LOOKS LIKE MY 20 £S ss REPRO!!!

Article about: There is an ss cover on ebay uk sitting at an amazing 323 uk£s bid ,and it looks as clean as my repro ss cover,AND JUST LIKE IT.once again i exspect ageing ,the odd hole ,and moth hole, and

Default Re: SS COVER AT 323£S LOOKS LIKE MY 20 £S ss REPRO!!!

No one is bidding on this LV.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS COVER AT 323£S LOOKS LIKE MY 20 £S ss REPRO!!!
    P
    Many

This same seller had a tank destruction badge (Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer) in silver for sale the other week as original and it was a definate fake
    Jay.

?

LV if it were real the bidding would be over $5000 by now of course its a fake.

i'm no expert, but I bought a repro for 10.00 u.s. & it looks older than this one, mine is just to keep dust, etc off my steel.

YES I HAD A LOOK, AND NO ONE HAS A BID ON IT NOW.IM CERTAIN THERE WAS ONE BID ,AND THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS HE CAME TO HIS SENCES AND GOT ADVICE,AND SOMEHOW WITHDREW THE BID,AFTER THE OPINIONS ON THE HELMET SITE IM GLAD FOR HIM ,LV.ps sorry for shouting.

LV why be sorry about shouting all the time, just dont do it! its not aloud on this forum?

regards ewan

?

I always look at how many bids are on, and what the price is up to as a guide, people who know what it's worth would be bidding if it was fair dinkum, if no one is bidding it is usually a good sign that it is too good to be true

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    YES I HAD A LOOK, AND NO ONE HAS A BID ON IT NOW.IM CERTAIN THERE WAS ONE BID ,AND THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS HE CAME TO HIS SENCES AND GOT ADVICE,AND SOMEHOW WITHDREW THE BID,AFTER THE OPINIONS ON THE HELMET SITE IM GLAD FOR HIM ,LV.ps sorry for shouting.
    Is writing something in capital letters shouting? I thought they were just capitals. Just use the ! to make a point.

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    i'm no expert, but I bought a repro for 10.00 u.s. & it looks older than this one, mine is just to keep dust, etc off my steel.
    You cannot judge an item for originality over "how old it looks". I have seen original camo covers that were never issued that look like they were made yesterday.

Also you put a repro cover over an authentic helmet to keep the dust off? Whats wrong with a 1 second wipe?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2