Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS DD Relic!!!

Article about: Hello again guys i was wondering if you could take a look at these images and give my your opinions please!? :S Thanks in Advance RHTom,

Default Re: SS DD Relic!!!

Oh dear what a load of garbage, i reckon he's trying to give people an impression he's honest with all the religious quotes on there!..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS DD Relic!!!
    P
    Many

?

"ABSOUTELY STUNNING ! Veteran GI Bringback RELIC Large Size German M35/40 SS DD Solid Condition with Liner and Leather !
    ( Bunker Recovered Manneheim/Sandhofen ) " That is a blatent fake just by the title. If it was a GI bring back would be in a lot better nick.

and this one

"RARE Ground Dug Relic German Waffen-SS DD M35 Helmet - ( Recovered Tannenberg Line , Russian Front )" it looks like someone has sanded down the helmet were the decals should be and put them on some fake ones and scuffed them up abit.

Now i look closer im having a lot of second thoughts.

Tom,

Quote by RHTom View Post
    "ABSOUTELY STUNNING ! Veteran GI Bringback RELIC Large Size German M35/40 SS double decal Solid Condition with Liner and Leather !
    ( Bunker Recovered Manneheim/Sandhofen ) " That is a blatent fake just by the title. If it was a GI bring back would be in a lot better nick.

and this one

"RARE Ground Dug Relic German Waffen-SS double decal M35 Helmet - ( Recovered Tannenberg Line , Russian Front )" it looks like someone has sanded down the helmet were the decals should be and put them on some fake ones and scuffed them up abit.

Tom,
    I wouldn't give it a second thought, just walk away!...

?

Quote by RHTom View Post
    "ABSOUTELY STUNNING ! Veteran GI Bringback RELIC Large Size German M35/40 SS double decal Solid Condition with Liner and Leather !

and this one

"RARE Ground Dug Relic German Waffen-SS double decal M35 Helmet - ( Recovered Tannenberg Line , Russian Front )" it looks like someone has sanded down the helmet were the decals should be and put them on some fake ones and scuffed them up abit.

Tom,
    Well spotted Tom exactly right !!

Why would a GI bring back a rusty relic when he would have the choice of hundeds of different good condition lids , as i said this guy has lots of good stories and photos but historically he doesn't know much !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

:'( all i want is a nice real SS Helmet. Want to Sell me one Paul ?

Tom,

?

Quote by RHTom View Post
    :'( all i want is a nice real SS Helmet. Want to Sell me one Paul ?

Tom,
    Don't worry Tom there are still plenty of good ones out there
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Don't worry Tom there are still plenty of good ones out there
    Could you point me in a good direction cause all i seem to find are people trying to mug you.

Tom,

Quote by RHTom View Post
    "ABSOUTELY STUNNING ! Veteran GI Bringback RELIC Large Size German M35/40 SS DD Solid Condition with Liner and Leather !

and this one

"RARE Ground Dug Relic German Waffen-SS DD M35 Helmet - ( Recovered Tannenberg Line , Russian Front )" it looks like someone has sanded down the helmet were the decals should be and put them on some fake ones and scuffed them up abit.

Tom,
    They wouldn't be relics in 1945 would they, what a load of complete nonsense !!!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    The ones i have seen were from Norge !!
    Paul, would it be possible to see that photo?

Cheers, Mads

He's got SS relics coming in ALL THE TIME and they all look exactly the same = crap. With his ridiculous religious schtick and all I find the whole site to be a joke... I'd avoid that site altogether!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast