MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS decal for review

Article about: Hi guys, Annoyed from this ads?   what do you think of this SS decal? Thanks in advance, Kris.

?

Default SS decal for review

Hi guys,

what do you think of this SS decal? Thanks in advance, Kris.

SS decal for reviewSS decal for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS decal for review
    P
    Many

?

Very bad like the paint, total fake.

Its too bad. I am lookng for a mint M42 for a collector friend of mine. They are not out there. I can find a DD KM M35, a DD M35 SS, any number of rarer helmets but the most common of them all, a simple no decal M42 in top shape, is simply not to be found.

?

Thx for the reply Doug. I knew it was a fake decal but the owner, a Belgian guy, keeps saying he had this helmet checked by Kelly Hicks. Which he probably did not...!

Kris

?

Doug, I'm trying to PM you but I can't cause my Inbox reached his maximum capacity... But I have no messages in my Inbox... Strange.......

Quote by DougB View Post
    Very bad like the paint, total fake.

Its too bad. I am lookng for a mint M42 for a collector friend of mine. They are not out there. the most common of them all, a simple no decal M42 in top shape, is simply not to be found.
    Possibly because as it showed no banned symbols, unused stocks could have been issued after the war without any issues? Just a thought.

Merry Christmas,
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Possibly because as it showed no banned symbols, unused stocks could have been issued after the war without any issues? Just a thought.

Merry Christmas,
    Dan
    Well that but the fakers have pretty much destroyed so many M42s that is a large contributing factor, is what I was getting at.

It should be the bloody easiest helmet to find LOL.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Well that but the fakers have pretty much destroyed so many M42s that is a large contributing factor, is what I was getting at.

It should be the bloody easiest helmet to find LOL.
    Hi Krisse, this one is a no go, a very poor fake decal and artificial aging to the whole helmet.
    A sad but true fact about nice M42's Doug, I had a very nice no decal M42 that I sold on the bay about two years ago and I now regret it. One, because I cannot now replace it either, and two because I bet some prat has stuck a crappy fake decal on it like the helmet above!! Leon.

?

I had a gorgeous one under an SS camo cover. I sold it a long time ago. As you, now I regret it as a good friend of mine is looking for one and I would have given it to him for Christmas. Now I cant find one despite looking for 6 months!

?

Thanks for the replies guys. I knew this helmet couldn't be real but I had the seller who didn't want to believe it. He still doesn't. His problem... :-)