Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS double decal

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I'm out of my comfort zone here and need some experienced SS lid guys to thumbs up or down this one that is offered to me. I know these are a study in themselves...it seems

?

Default SS double decal

Hello gentlemen,
    I'm out of my comfort zone here and need some experienced SS lid guys to thumbs up or down this one that is offered to me. I know these are a study in themselves...it seems to be promising...

Yes and the photos are terrible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS double decal   SS double decal  

Attached Images Attached Images SS double decal  SS double decal  SS double decal  SS double decal 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS double decal
    P
    Many

?

This one did not load
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS double decal  

shell and liner looks odd to me, but wait for other opinions as I have been out of the helmet game for a while.

MAP
    ?

Agree. The helmet does not look right. Viewing from a cell phone so quite difficult to study in detail. I don't like the angle and rolling of the rim, or the placement of the maker/size nor the vent rivets.

I can look when I get in front of a PC bit sure others will opine by then...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think it looks all wrong -- odd angles to the shell, vents, seemingly artificially aged liner, decals... well, everything. I believe this is a 100% repro.

?

Thank you gentlemen, garbage it is.

?

Whole helmet is shot. Leave it alone my friend.

Samir

Chinese repo shell.
    Chris

Yep - totaly......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Yes Chinese aged repo shell giveaway is the low ET stamp and the poor quality of the rolled rim not even finishing it out right these have been popping up a lot lately. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast