Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Double Decal Helmet

Article about: Guys some outstanding advice on the back of long experience is currently being given out on many of the threads in the Helmet forum Without wanting to be negative and put people of giving an

?

Default Re: SS Double Decal Helmet

Guys some outstanding advice on the back of long experience is currently being given out on many of the threads in the Helmet forum

Without wanting to be negative and put people of giving an opnion i feel too many posts are being made based on only a little knowledge with very little substance . We are getting too many " Yes i love it " " It's fantastic "," What a great story " followed by well actually i'm no expert and don't really collect helmets !!

Lets start making some more informed posts based on what is being learned through the discussions that are taking place,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Double Decal Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Paul E View Post

Without wanting to be negative and put people of giving an opnion i feel too many posts are being made based on only a little knowledge with very little substance . We are getting too many " Yes i love it " " It's fantastic "," What a great story " followed by well actually i'm no expert and don't really collect helmets !!

Lets start making some more informed posts based on what is being learned through the discussions that are taking place,

regards

Paul
    I fully agree Paul. If I don't have anything useful to say I don't make a post...usually.

?

I'm with Doug on this one. From what I can see of the runic decal, it looks to have a few issues. Unless better head on fotos can be shown, I'm not liking the chances on this one. It looks to be a round bottom fake.

Please prove me wrong!

Sepp

?

Hey Sepp nice to see you here. Funny how this thread dried up.....

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Paul. I don't know if you saw this thread I started a few weeks ago, but we're talking on the same lines

A little ramble on about nothing really

Quote by DougB View Post
    Hey Sepp nice to see you here. Funny how this thread dried up.....
    Dried up as in "caught out"?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3