Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS double decal Stahlhelm! I know

Article about: Got this one from a guy I know in Bastogne. Im new to Forums and this is the only one I belong to so Im going to be posting alot of my stuff here for more oppinions. I have had other collect

?

Default Re: SS double decal Stahlhelm! I know

True dat. Actually in the states I saw a shop that got closed for selling repos but I dont know what kind of laws they have in Belgium.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS double decal Stahlhelm! I know
    P
    Many

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    I reckon its the kind of shop where they havent figured out how to age liners.
    nice one Danny

Quote by leej11 View Post
    I see that. Interesting. Now that you mentioned it the other 2 I have are the same which I will post anyway. Anyone else want to take a stab?
    if this is a faked one. Would you be willing to sell it. I restore helmets and this one would make a good restoration project. What shell size is it?

Is there still anyone collecting real helmets here. You'd think WRF means War Replicas Forum.

The fact that the owner in Belgium is not allowed selling original liners for sanitary reasons is pure fantasy , simply unheard of.
    Just like the helmet which started this topic is pure fantasy. I would be more worried fitting a helmet with chemically aged paint on my head than old worn leather.

The only good thing about the ageing on the helmet is that it is so obviously spotted for what it is. A quick wipe with an almost dry sponge with earth paint on it will give you that result. Modellers refer to it as 'dry-brushing'.

?

A fake SS helmet from top to bottom. Many of the militaria shops in Bastogne that I have visited sell this kind of garbage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2