Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS guards Vulkan Fibre helmet

Article about: Hey folks, What do you think about this SS guards Vulkan fiber helmet. Runes look good to me with the left one being slightly larger than the right one and the patina, what do you reckon? Ph

Very true. Unless you are financially "comfortable" meaning future re-sale is not an issue, something to avoid. There is now & will be a smaller audience for such a helmet as the years pass. Going to invest...stick to steel. Always a demand for high end quality steel helmets of any branch.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS guards Vulkan Fibre helmet
    P
    Many

There is a thread on these Fiberhelms in the headgear forum here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...ight=fiberhelm
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

DMS
    ?

SS guards Vulkan Fibre helmetSS guards Vulkan Fibre helmet

I agree 100%. This is a nice helmet I just recently purchased. I'm going to use it along with a very nice SS Mantle I also purchased.

DMS

DMS
    ?

So the one on Kelly's site is the same one posted from Brian's site.

Looks like somebody appreciates a quality ultra rare helmet. Congrats !! Nice Blackie

- - ------- - -

Quote by DMS View Post
    Yes...looks like Kelly & Maederer somehow scored it together. At least according to Kelly's description of it

DMS
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Looks like somebody appreciates a quality ultra rare helmet. Congrats !! Nice Blackie

- - ------- - -

Yes...looks like Kelly & Maederer somehow scored it together. At least according to Kelly's description of it

Thank you very much! I do have a week spot for the blackies!!

DMS

Quote by DMS View Post
    I don't travel on Brian's site. I know he was down for about a year ?. So I did not know it was posted their. But according to "Stonemints" thread on fiber helmets, he does attribute it to Brian. But it is the same helmet

DMS
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    I don't travel on Brian's site. I know he was down for about a year ?. So I did not know it was posted their. But according to "Stonemints" thread on fiber helmets, he does attribute it to Brian. But it is the same helmet
    I just saw the helmet on the link above referenced from Brian and recognized it. I had not looked at Kelley's site for a while and completely forgot that he did actually reference that he purchased it jointly with Brian. I actually purchased my SS DE from Brian a few years ago.

From everything that I know Kelly and Brian are both good guys! But I know Kelly a little better and have dealt with him quite a bit more.

DMS

I know both VERY well. I hate to say...but just my opinion. Brian is very weak with helmets. He had just a few years ago an inventory of about 500 helmets, maybe 10 I would have on my shelf. He does know his M38 FJ helmets however, but the rest ...?? But a decent fellow. Kelly is my friend, I have nothing but praise for him.

?

I told the seller it was a fake, gave them the reasons why but they refuse to agree and still listed it as an original. It was on their site up until last week, so I think it might of been sold by now. Crafty. I won't buy nothing from them again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4