Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet

Article about: Hello, I have run over this SS helmet shell. Do you think it's original and what it is worth?

Default SS helmet

Hello,

I have run over this SS helmet shell. Do you think it's original and what it is worth?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS helmet   SS helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS helmet

Hi and welcome to the Forum. This is a poor fake decal.
    As a relic, the shell might be worth $40-$50.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by MonteMNE View Post
    Hello,

I have run over this SS helmet shell. Do you think it's original and what it is worth?
    Hi and welcome

I would back up over it again to make sure it was dead if I were you.

Welcome to the forum.
    Yes this is not good.
    chris

Hello and welcome,sorry but the decal is a very poor fake(look how pointed the shield looks at the bottom and the runes are incorrect in design/size/shape).Also the paint looks the wrong colour, Leon.

Terrible.

Sure, it could be used as a step exerciser ....... run up and over, turn around, up and over again ....
    ....oh, that wasn't what you meant?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Hi and welcome

I would back up over it again to make sure it was dead if I were you.

Welcome to the forum.
    I think Andy has the right idea here, this one should be finished off.
    Seriously though, it's a terrible fake I'm afraid

Brad.

Its possible MonteMNE,,is using a translator engine which chooses its own wording. Somehow he meant to say.." he ran across this helmet"..but online translators do not do a good job in phrasing and word meaning. One thing these translators cant do is decipher a sense of humor. There was a time it was snowing outside here on the east coast and someone from another country asked me what that was outside coming down..I said it is Volcanic ash as there is a volcano down the street!!!...funny to me at the time ,,but the straight and confused face of the other person was even funnier.

Have patience Gents Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I think some tongue in cheek humour in any case, yes it needs to be run over as its a poor fake.;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast