Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SS Helmet

Article about: Leon it's a difficult one to spot. The Pocher runes have no internal 1mm border indicative of correct early Pochers, note the flare on the inside tip of the right rune, and the print/ink. Gr

pedigree

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    Whatsdatden????
    It looks to be a fake Pocher on an EF M40 shell. Having said that, I thought the original lid had a chance so I might give up on helmets and start collecting troll dolls.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I think some bad news might be coming about the M40
    Looks like a hybrid Q/Pocher fake. Better pics needed to confirm the final 1% of the 99% that I think it's bad.
    Get the guy who owns the Edehlstahl helmet to photograph the entire helmet with today's newspaper date showing to provide scale and proof of ownership.

?

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Last one pic of this tini mini helmet and some new pics of another one M 40 SS for sale witch the same proudly owner witch ,,orginal,, signature SS man on helmet
    The decal is no good. This helmet popped up for review some months ago with a close-up shot of the decal and it turned out to be a bad one. I would steer clear of this one as well, better yet, I would stay away from the seller entirely.

Thanks guys
    It was very funny.
    Im not a expert in SS helmets but even for me those helmets looks fake

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6