Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS helmet?

Article about: Hey guys,Ive been scouring through pictures of genuine and fake SS helmets and I honestly am no better off when I look at this helmet,is this original or not?,cheers Sean

Yep, i nearly got took in for a Kriegsmarine lid but thankfully a forum member put me right about him...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet?
    P
    Many

He's a scumbag alright...

?

Hence standing up to sellers and insisting on good correct high quality photos will save you time you can spend pursuing real articles. When an item is offered for "cheap" and photos arrive like this it is a red flag to avoid the seller no matter what his name is. It is the signal a collector needs to understand that you are being played like a fiddle and to walk away.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Avoid like yellow snow.
    Yea. That yellow snow tastes funny.

?

LOL. You asked the seller for a closeup shot of the decal and basically what he did was blow up the picture, crops it, then he's like "here you go. enjoy." Too funny.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    LOL. You asked the seller for a closeup shot of the decal and basically what he did was blow up the picture, crops it, then he's like "here you go. enjoy." Too funny.
    The best you can do if you don't own the item for sale I reckon.

What a git, hard to believe he is still trying it on, though having to go world wide these days as he is so well known elsewhere I assume.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Torch , as the guys have said , this one is best left well alone. Impossible to tell what that decal is but I doubt it is any good. Leon.

Pawel again eh? ......... seriously, I cant believe the longevity of that guy!

The antithesis of the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Seeing its 2014, do you think its too much to ask that this ingrate get knocked off his bike and permanently lose his memory, I don't wish him dead, just injuries that hurt like hell,perhaps a couple broken arms, legs,,a neck here and there,oh hell just shoot the bugger!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2