Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS helmet

Article about: G'day gents, I have a mate here in Perth that has this ss helmet shell, he thinks it is authentic and as I haven't a clue I thought I'd post his pics here and ask for the opinions of those t

Quote by wizardman View Post
    It happens Sandgroper, im trying to learn all the fakes as well...bloody hard when our Vets never faced the SS on many occasions to bring back any SS gear...So we dont have any legit stuff to compare 'hands on' ...lucky we have the help here...
    That is exactly right mate, we don't have the luxury of seeing these things in person or holding them in hand as do some of the overseas members which makes it much more difficult to see the small differences that people talk about. This is why I appreciate the help offered by the members here that do have the experience and can spot the difference between fakes and authentic helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Aik View Post
    Probably dumb people u can clearly see only scratches kn the decal.
    I'll let Doug know you think he's dumb because he told me it was quite a convincing fake. Might pay you to buy a dictionary so us dumb people can understand what it is you are trying to write.

Bloody fakes, unfortunately most of this forum s great potential is used in identifying good from fakes, fortunately many members save lots of money to other members with their knowledge, we are all humans and still anyone can make mistakes. As far as I am concerned after being here a while, there are overall lots of thumbs down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3