Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"SS" Helmet

Article about: not as bad as the laughable relic"ss" sand camo for 1600 at bedford,no doubt it will be at ledds today,sadly im unable to make it there.george w

Default "SS" Helmet

I found this Helmet for sale localy but have not seen it in person yet. I know very little to none about helmets so I am seeking some help from my peers on this one. It does not give me the best feelings but if it is good I may be able to get it for a bargan. The seller states that it is marked et66 inside.

Regards,

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images "SS" Helmet  "SS" Helmet  "SS" Helmet  "SS" Helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS" Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: "SS" Helmet

Based off of those photos the decals look fake. Sorry.

I have seen this lid and these photo's before somewhere.... its been discussed before i think, will do a search..

its fake,,,i was in contact with the seller about a month or so ago,he wanted around $3500.00 if my memory serves me...but it is,,bad to the bone,,<Robert

Quote by militarymania View Post
    its fake,,,i was in contact with the seller about a month or so ago,he wanted around $3500.00 if my memory serves me...but it is,,bad to the bone,,<Robert
    Somebody should donkey punch that seller!

I figured it was a fishing expidition by some idiot scammer. I know so little about helmets I actually had to aske about an obvious fake it seems. Ugh!

Jeff

?

It's a tarted up ww1 helmet. Check those huge frankenstein bolts, and the height of the lid, also that grey/green color is something that(I think) you only see on ww1 helmets.

?

the fact remains that some unfortunate person will buy this junk,george w

NEIN!!! Sehr schlecht! This one was, I believe, discussed on this forum a few months ago. Still bad. Jim G.

?

I agree its a bad cock up , rgds Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast