Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Helmet

Article about: I'm not sure that I have uploaded these photos correctly, but I have seen this helmet offered for sale locally. Apparently brought back by the seller's grandad, but I'm not sure. Any thought

rocksounds
    ?

Default SS Helmet

I'm not sure that I have uploaded these photos correctly, but I have seen this helmet offered for sale locally.

Apparently brought back by the seller's grandad, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts ?

[ATTACSS HelmetH=SS HelmetSS HelmetCONFIG]1088398[/ATTACH]SS Helmet

2. # ADS

?

Terribly made and barely any effort put in in faking this helmet. Ugly decals on a 3rd reich firemans shell...

Regards,
    Bas

Who is selling this????
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi, welcome to the forum, as stated a Third Reich period civil M34 helmet that has had very poor fake SS decals applied. Leon.

rocksounds
    ?

Many thanks for that guys. It was listed for sale in my local classified general ads. I thought it might be worth a look, but i'll give it a miss now.
    Thanks for your expert help

That poor fireman's helmet

CBH
    ?

Never buy the story, only buy the item.

Take the decals off and you have an original Feuerwehr helm with ihnenfutter & reimen, do a deal and tell him the decals are rubbish.

Was thinking the same as above reply. Maybe a pair of original police decals under the fakes. Paint looks possibly period applied

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Take the decals off and you have an original Feuerwehr helm with ihnenfutter & reimen, do a deal and tell him the decals are rubbish.
    ''apparently brought back by the sellers granddad''

meaning the seller likely knows for sure that it is a fake and he wont do a deal, believe me.