Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ss helmet

Article about: I have uploaded some photos of a helmet which I have had for over 30 years. My knowledge of German helmets is very limited, and thus it would be very helpful is somebody can give me some inf

?

Default Ss helmet

I have uploaded some photos of a helmet which I have had for over 30 years. My knowledge of German helmets is very limited, and thus it would be very helpful is somebody can give me some information about this helmet and its liner. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss helmet   Ss helmet  

Ss helmet   Ss helmet  

Ss helmet   Ss helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet
    P
    Many

Sorry to say this, but all of this helmets screams fake to me! Bad decals, bad liner.. bogus stamps etc...

M38
    ?

Yes all bad, even the shell. Sorry.

Cheers,
    Terry

I know nothing about German lids.....but I’d like to thank you for the polite question (“thank you”)...most people aren’t as polite and, sadly, most people here don’t care either.

Nothing good here
    D.

Post war czech used helmet and the cheapskate even took out the original liner band that would have been nested in that post war leather..
    And then to add insult to injury they put this horrible SS stamp on there.
    The only thing that is original German WWII manufacture is the shell, that's about it.
    Luis

Very poorly done mock up.

?

Thank you for the information given. The only positive thing, then I can say that I bought it for £20.00p but saying that, considering the facts it is £20 too much.