MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss helmet

Article about: Hello all I was wondering if someone here would have any idea if the helmet in the attached pictures is genuine? Many thanks Sam

But, as a rule of thumb - rear stamped Quist M40 with an SS decal should merit a very close look and a lot of caution.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Polizei always had both decals applied unlike SS,Heer and LW if I'm correct, so I wouldn't say that those really count, as for SS I am not sure what to make of that tbvh.
    I've seen that there are even DD Heer and SS Q M40s listed with such a high lot number in there so I'd take it with a teaspoon of salt.
    (Look at lot No. DN496 and DN513)
    Luis
    Correct. Your advice was sound but with Q's and the multiple lot number codes they used, it's sometimes a bit hard to really know the cut off date. That's all I was saying.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Samowen View Post
    Hi Map and co
    Thank you all for your advice and map thank you very much for taking the time to go into some detail that is really helpful for me and much appreciated!
    25$ certainly well spent indeed!
    Thank you
    Sam
    All I will say is that Jim has more decal knowledge in his pinky finger than I do in my whole brain. LoL. I was just providing "support"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As stated so well by Michael, a good no decal Quist helmet ruined with a round bottom fake decal. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2