Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Helmet bought in small Russian village

Article about: Here is a helmet bougt in a small Russian village. It is the only 2 pics i have at the moment. What do you think? Face is blurred because it is not me wearing it. I can send interested peopl

Default Re: SS Helmet bought in small Russian village

I don't know about the helmet, but you are a fine looking couple.....but can she dig?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet bought in small Russian village
    P
    Many

?

Will upload them ASAP. Just need to find some time to get out of Moscow and back. I would also like to know if it's good or not. Thing is one can find a lot of interesting things in the small villages, but also bad things. When we are out digging, sometimes it's worth to pay the old babushkas (grandmothers) a visit. I mean to get 5 bayonets for a few bottles of vodka and a nice time talking with the old generation that's not bad at all.

?

Quote by Salzburg View Post
    I don't know about the helmet, but you are a fine looking couple.....but can she dig?
    Thanks a lot mate. She can dig kitchen garden. The good thing is she never complains when i go on digging. That's really nice. We will most likely go to Rostov on Don soon. One of the crews brother has a lot of land there. Should be good digging there.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Will upload them ASAP. Just need to find some time to get out of Moscow and back. I would also like to know if it's good or not. Thing is one can find a lot of interesting things in the small villages, but also bad things. When we are out digging, sometimes it's worth to pay the old babushkas (grandmothers) a visit. I mean to get 5 bayonets for a few bottles of vodka and a nice time talking with the old generation that's not bad at all.
    Always a good move the old babushkas that were left in the villages can remember where the fighting was and so where it is best to dig !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2