Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Is this SS Helmet in the Classified for real???

Article about: I sincerely hope no one bought it!! Sam - - Updated - - We should have had someone get his bank information and pretend to be a buyer. At least we could have had justice!! Sam

Default Re: Is this SS Helmet in the Classified for real???

Hello Douglas, Adrian Stevenson(Ade) is the administrator here. If anyone can help you sort this mess out, it's Ade! Good luck on your recovery! It's thieves like this that are almost ruining this once fun hobby!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this SS Helmet in the Classified for real???
    P
    Many

Yes you are right , I was thinking of some one else .
    We will see what can be done .... expensive lesson .

Regards, Douglas

We all need to ban together against this kind of crap! I don't like to see anyone taken....especially for this kind of money! It hurts our community and it hurts good people that are trying to enter the hobby!

Regards,

Sam

?

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    We all need to ban together against this kind of crap! I don't like to see anyone taken....especially for this kind of money! It hurts our community and it hurts good people that are trying to enter the hobby!

Regards,

Sam
    Very true.

Hi Guys, just a note to say I am in contact with Douglas on this matter. I am helping where I can with info on this crook.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    I find it ridiculous that this guy got through and i really think that there should be a maximum amount of proper posts on the forum before anyone can put items up for sale, at least in that way it goes in some small way to show committment, personality and sincerity in joining the forum , i realise that this is an attempt at another scam and that we self police the classifieds, but it only takes one to get through and some young inexperienced member could be the victim, self policing works but there is always a risk that a scammer can be missed and the damage done
    I remember back in 2010 when I were new on WRF and a new collector of Feldpost. One of the oldest and most experienced guys from the forums (KLINGER, he had made thousands of posts and helped a lot of people but still started scamming people after years on the forums, needles to say he got banned) offered me 80 SS feldpost letters for 400 euro. I purchased them and all of them turned out to be worthless wehrmacht feldpost letters from people that was not even on the front... He refused to give me back my money and it was not untill I made a big thread about hes scam that I got (part of!) my money back, after 3 months that is.... So yes a certain amount of proper posts should be necesarry for someone to be able to sell on classifieds but still there will be scammers slipping trough.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8