Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: CLASSIFIEDS - SHOULD GOLD MEMBERSHIP BE A REQUIREMENT TO SELL?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - with at least 25 non-superfluous posts

13 27.66%
  • YES - with at least 50 non-superfluous posts

18 38.30%
  • YES - But no required posts of any kind

4 8.51%
  • NO

12 25.53%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Helmet, and Decal?

Article about: Since this is not my area of study, I would appreciate if you would voice your opinions of the decal on this helmet now for sale in our classifieds. German SS Helmet - Militaria Collectibles

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I also agree that the classifieds should also only be available to Gold club members. Leon.
    I think that selling in the classifieds should be restricted to gold club members only. Similar to WAF, anyone should be able to purchase from the classifieds. We want our members to be afforded the largest market possible.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet, and Decal?
    P
    Many

The chances of a nice original SS lid for 2000 bucks showing up in our classifieds is about 100000 to 1. but its nice to dream

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    The chances of a nice original SS lid for 2000 bucks showing up in our classifieds is about 100000 to 1. but its nice to dream
    Agreed. Your more likely to get a better deal on ebay. Members here know what they have. Not saying u cant get a good deal on WRF, your just not "stealing" anything, especially a very nice SS M42.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    No, it's nice to be the first to spot it!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

HAHAHA Amen to that one Ned!!!!!!!!!

So - we all seem to be in favor of some classifieds restrictions, but will anything happen?
    I too believe sellers need to establish their bonafides to the membership.
    "Walk the walk, talk the talk"..... Then they can sell .. FOR FREE ( nowhere else can you get a deal like that )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have just added a poll to this thread pertaining to the classifieds. Your participation is encouraged and appreciated.

Cheers,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Gentlemen, Samir is bang on, this is a bad decal, no further photos are required.

Cheers
    The "big man" - Doug (Andy's words, not mine! Also my wife's words.....)

I am sure plenty of good deals can be had on the sales section here, but this is not one of them.

Everything else has already been said that could be said.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

The fact of the matter is I wish to prove that "FLY BY NIGHTS" and/or the "SOMETHING FOR NOTHING" types are indeed the sort that we do not need here - and the types I especially frown upon - here and in the non-internet world. FREE exposure is always an attraction for them. I wont even bring up the subject of the militaria scumbag unscrupulous types - that would only make me angry...

Да, конечно! - as my wife says quite often.

I gave the seller twenty four hours to respond to my request for more images and when that expires, and if the request has not been fulfilled, it simply reinforces the point I am trying to make here. Lets see if they even log in to the forum within that time.

Of course, I do realize that is a single thread in a single section of our vast forum, but this is a tight knitted niche. I would appreciate the results of this poll a small bit more here than forum-wide at this time. Its a good place to start...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast