MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss helmet orifinal decals ???

Article about: hello kameraden, What do you think about thus SS Helmet, original decals ? thank you fabrice

MAP
    ?

Note however, books, even great ones like Kelly Hicks SS Steel are not perfect and should be used in conjunction with advice on these forums as new information on originality of decals is uncovered

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss helmet orifinal decals ???
    P
    Many

We do, also, have a Very Fine reference section here on SS decals. It is always a good idea to look through it and compare the known genuine examples to any that you are thinking of investing money into.

SS Runic Decal Reference Section
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by MAP View Post
    Note however, books, even great ones like Kelly Hicks SS Steel are not perfect and should be used in conjunction with advice on these forums as new information on originality of decals is uncovered

Michael
    Well said ,I agree.

hello everybody,

Thank you for all yours comments, certainly when i was not sure about the authenticity and still in the doubts, and still curious that sometimes we can find original stuffs like this helmet by chance despite everybody is saying that it s surely a fake...., Thank you all for your awesome work and contribution to increase the quality of the knowledge of our beautiful hobby

fabrice

?

Quote by dasbootu96 View Post
    Attachment 899750Attachment 899751Attachment 899752Attachment 899753Attachment 899754he was just found in a upper side of a castle in France, with many 100% originals field equipment.... this part of the castle was discovered during some work reparation on the roof.... Despite it s very rare ...are you sure the decals are bad ?
    Jim is spot on. These are clearly bad decals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2