Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS helmet, original? Need help

Article about: Hello, what do you think about this helmet?

wk1
    ?

Default SS helmet, original? Need help

Hello,

what do you think about this helmet?

SS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet, original? Need help
    P
    Many

Hi , these tiny pictures make it impossible to be sure but I feel that it has a fake "Pocher" type decal. There are areas of wear to the edges of the decal that look artificial from these images. Leon.

wk1
    ?

Photos in better quality

SS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need helpSS helmet, original? Need help

I seem to remember this one having been on here before --- and forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it was deemed fake back then as well... that's actually what I would have said too, with my limited knowledge, just going by the wear and look of the decal.

?

Not a chance.

wk1
    ?

Thanks for all replies

Is that a Gebirgsjager jacket its sitting on? ..ps the helmet decal in no way matches the aging on the helmet.the pitting alone compared to the 95 percent decal doesnt make sense to me imo

wk1
    ?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Is that a Gebirgsjager jacket its sitting on? ..ps the helmet decal in no way matches the aging on the helmet.the pitting alone compared to the 95 percent decal doesnt make sense to me imo
    I don't know, these aren't my items.

thanks

Strange that most named German helmets are for SS members, Hmmm.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.