Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS helmet - originality?

Article about: Hello, i m new to this forum as i really need help with some helmets.. look on the pictures please first helm (fake): EDIT: second helm: third helm:

?

Default SS helmet - originality?

Hello,

i m new to this forum as i really need help with some helmets.. look on the pictures please

first helm (fake):SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?

EDIT:
    second helm:
    SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?
    third helm:
    SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet - originality?
    P
    Many

A complete fake, not even an original shell IMO. Save your money. A real one will cost 1000's.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hello Dongno and welcome to the forum.

From the photo's posted I do not like the look of the ss helmet, however to assist others far more knowledgable than I in the intricacies of these can I ask that you post close up photo's taken straight on of both decals.

Best wishes

Robin

?

I'm afraid they are right. The whole helmet is bad, shell and all. Be patient. One will eventually come.

DobrĂ½ den, yes totally fake, from Kolbenova market?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Last sunday...

All is fake.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

I didnt buy it yet.... well i can still buy this M42, which is basically original but damaged as hell... i might just buy it and repaint it by myself
    SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?SS helmet - originality?

Last picture is a relic M42, that has been openend up by the seller to see if it has any decals. It hasn't by the looks of it.

I just love the square 'bullet-hole' to the front of the helmet in the initial posting. Fired from a Puckle gun perhaps? For those of you not familiar with this weapon, it fired two types of shot. The square bullet was supposed to convince the Turks of the benefits of the Christian civilisation.

It would have been better to have started a thread for each helmet rather than add/edit extra pictures of other helmets to the original post and then add more helmets in later posts.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast