Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS helmet photo

Article about: no,there are two photos of these helmets during the wedding.the other one is taken from the same angle and little bit more fuzzy. D'alquen, Thank you for the explanation of the uniform!

?

Default Re: SS helmet photo

no,there are two photos of these helmets during the wedding.the other one is taken from the same angle and little bit more fuzzy. D'alquen, Thank you for the explanation of the uniform!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet photo
    P
    Many

?

Yes looking at the collar tabs there is no TK either, so I defer to d'alquen's knowledge. I have seen 1 other photo of his style of decaled helm in the past, the recesses of my mind are thinking an early TK single decal. Great stuff these photos!

Wow! I almost fell off my seat looking at that first photo! (Well, not really, but you get the idea.)

It's really incredible and it serves as proof that such helmets did exist. I for one and going to keep an eye out for them. The ones in the photo are likely to be the only ones that existed, but perhaps one or two of them escaped the war without being re-decaled. Amazing photo and thanks for showing.

?

Another thing helmet look like to be 1934 RZM SS model.

The church's address is '13'. Does anyone know a German church expert? Is that even an address?

This doesn't contribute to the helmet discussion, but you can't help but notice those are some serious looking people.......they say weddings are like funerals, maybe that explains why everyone looks half nuts, lol.

I think the lower left section of it, with the kids behind the SS man, is quite powerful artistically.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The church's address is '13'. Does anyone know a German church expert? Is that even an address?
    Man, you have some good eagle eyes! I had to look for it.

That's an excellent question. Now i'm curious as well.

regards
    Samir

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It's really incredible and it serves as proof that such helmets did exist. I for one and going to keep an eye out for them.
    If you ever find a real one let me know and I will be your new best friend. :-P

Quote by DougB View Post
    If you ever find a real one let me know and I will be your new best friend. :-P
    lol Doug, I think I'd have a lot of new best friends after a find like that! What do you suppose the fate of the majority of these helmets would have been?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast