Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS helmet relic, but looks good

Article about: Thank you all guys for your knowledge, today i told the seller that i don't want that helmet, and that it looks like a fake decal one. I was thinking in make more deals with him, but after t

Default Re: SS helmet relic, but looks good

Thank you all guys for your knowledge, today i told the seller that i don't want that helmet, and that it looks like a fake decal one.

I was thinking in make more deals with him, but after the "fake helmet" i'm gonna search for more diggers sellers, thank you very much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS helmet relic, but looks good
    P
    Many

?

Hi,

I think you did the right thing. If I may ask, what is your budget?

My budget is like 300€ for relics, I asked the seller for a panzerfaust 60 in mid conditions (what it's what i what i'm really looking for) but he told me that it's complicate to send it to Spain, and after other offers he offer me this helmet, and an other one with winter camo (wehrmacht M40).

if someone want to sell a panzerfaust 60 in mid conditions or relic, feel free to send me a private message!

?

It may be a challenge, but with good searching I think you maybe able to get one for that price. Don't forget to post it here before u buy. Good luck.

Samir

i know the guy who is playing around with such relic helmets-upgreading them .......
    Everebody who need can ask me hi,s name by privat mail....-That will the best way to be sure and save cash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2