Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS lid for sale on the forum

Article about: Hey everyone, I saw this pop up in the "for sale" sidebar on the forum, and I was wondering if it had been vetted on the site yet? Thanks. Todd M35 DD SS Q66 3th SS Div. Tottenkopf

Default SS lid for sale on the forum

Hey everyone, I saw this pop up in the "for sale" sidebar on the forum, and I was wondering if it had been vetted on the site yet? Thanks.

Todd

M35 DD SS Q66 3th SS Div. Tottenkopf relic helmet from Russia - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS lid for sale on the forum
    P
    Many

Why do you ask Todd; are you interested in purchasing it ?

It's gen.

IMO.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks, and yes, I am interested in it. Do I have the money? Not really. What I do have though is a credit card that I'm irresponsible with.

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Thanks, and yes, I am interested in it. Do I have the money? Not really. What I do have though is a credit card that I'm irresponsible with.
    LOL, very honest IMO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

That was a great reply lol

Hi, looks genuine to me as well, but that seems like a lot of dollars considering it's poor condition. Leon.

And no decent closeups of the decals??

I don't like it, rust is way too red (just personal opinion, mind you), I wouldn't shell out the money for something like this even if everyone on the forum took up a kitty and handed me the money....

I do think its expensive. I was planning on making a much lower offer if it checked out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast