Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?

Article about: This is a good Pocher decal applied over a (partially) removed decal, probably field reissued at one point. Price is actually pretty high for what amounts to a single decal now with even a p

?

Default Re: SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?

This is a good Pocher decal applied over a (partially) removed decal, probably field reissued at one point. Price is actually pretty high for what amounts to a single decal now with even a period removed party decal (following the March (?) 1940 removal order) and a replaced liner - reissued with rough paint and decal condition. Price is subjective but guys will spend far more for a better conditioned unmessed with helmet than this salty dog for this money. Not a good buy at this price IMO. I've seen it before as well I am sure Samir, what's the lot number? 2300?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?
    P
    Many

?

You did see it before Doug. It was up for review at another site and we both posted. After it was positively identified as a real SS it was sold on the estand and now its up for sale again. This SS needs a loving home.

Hi,shame about the party shield but it is what it is,a good original pocher decal in my opinion.I actually think the replacement liner is quite a good match to,as for price,it seems a bit steep for a renovated shell but thats up to the buyer.

?

The dealer is one of the most well known Polish dealers and as far as i know has a god rep , everything that originates in Poland isn't fake so don't let Nowak paranoia run wild !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

This one is good. I think it is a Pocher decal. It is very similar to my Q66 SD SS reissue, which also has a Pocher runic shield. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?   SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?  

SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?   SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?  

SS M35 not selling - fake or overpriced?  

Thanks for all the comments guys. The seller has been around a while, and seems to be reputable. It's good to know that they are on the level with this offering.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Jim, very nice my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2