MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss m40 q64

Article about: I purchased this one over a year ago. It had no liner system, and it took me a while to find a correct and nice matching liner system. The liner system including pins/washers came out of an

?

Default Ss m40 q64

I purchased this one over a year ago. It had no liner system, and it took me a while to find a correct and nice matching liner system. The liner system including pins/washers came out of an M40 Q64 Luftwaffe. An SS M40 Q64, lot# R554 or R534 with the factory finish medium grey paint. This one bears the factory applied lacquered "Q" pattern SS decal, and its sitting atop another "Q" pattern SS decal. Liner is the correct M31 steel liner band. It's also named to what appears to be Körmer?? I will let you gents decide, thanks for looking.

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

Ss m40 q64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m40 q64
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss m40 q64

Nice one.
    just the way I like them.
    chris

Lovely helmet, may I ask to see the Q paint colour in better light? just so I can compare it to my Quist ND lot S3426

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Lovely helmet, may I ask to see the Q paint colour in better light? just so I can compare it to my Quist ND lot S3426
    Hi Rene,

I wish I could, but i'm having a problem with the proper lighting for the moment. It's the reason I haven't posted any of my new SS helmets lately. I am shopping around for the proper lighting. As soon as I buy some I promise to provide you with as many pics as u like.

Regards
    Samir

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi Rene,

I wish I could, but i'm having a problem with the proper lighting for the moment. It's the reason I haven't posted any of my new SS helmets lately. I am shopping around for the proper lighting. As soon as I buy some I promise to provide you with as many pics as u like.

Regards
    Samir
    No worries Samir Cheers

Looks like a lovely helmet Samir,you did a great job matching the pins to the shell and liner!! Leon.

Im amazed how the liner looks like its never been out,getting those pins so tightly fit is an art in itself,great looking lid Samir...........Jake.

An excellent transplant job Samir - As the others have said, you would never know the liner was not original to the shell. Great work

Chris.

Yep, nice one mate, that shell was certainly deserving on a new liner. She looks great with her new knickers

A very nice "one look" from a mile away "Q" which just had to be completed. A VERY well done restoration - the liner looks great. I like this one a lot. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast