Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ss m40 sd

Article about: Still no response from the seller. I just checked the add again, the lot number is actually given: E66-578 (you've got good eyes Dave) The add also claims that the lid was belonging to the f

Default Re: Ss m40 sd

Still no response from the seller. I just checked the add again, the lot number is actually given: E66-578 (you've got good eyes Dave)

The add also claims that the lid was belonging to the family of the seller since the 1950's, seems to be story everytime someone in Sweden is trying to sell a WSS-helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m40 sd
    P
    Many

?

I presume you mean its a ET66 lot number 578 ?? correct?

Correct

?

Maker and decal relationship line up as does the lot number. A proper decal photo should be provided still but its looking good.

We might have one

?

Where is the seller located?

in Sweden!

?

Saw better pics on WAF, it does look good, sold for $1500 or something like that.

?

A helmet like this needs a close-up shot of the decal with the camera set in macro mode. Who ever paid 1500 euros took a chance, and a chance I wouldn't take with the photos that were provided. I hope its a good one (for the buyers sake). I have seen one or two really good copies of ET pattern SS decals that fooled me even with close-up shots. You just don't take chances with poor pics unless you can afford to gamble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast