Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ss m42

Article about: Hi, this came up at a sales site today. I just go with my gut feeling saying it's not okay. He assume that it was found in Sweden in 1986, he just writes "German helmet" so either

?

Default Ss m42

Hi, this came up at a sales site today. I just go with my gut feeling saying it's not okay. He assume that it was found in Sweden in 1986, he just writes "German helmet" so either he tries to fool someone or doesn't know anything, I would go with the first alternative, Doesn't it look messy? He hadn't any pics of the interior, I've asked for it but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to post it here first of the exterior.

Best Regards Al

Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42Ss m42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42
    P
    Many

I am shocked by this subterfuge.... The look of the runic decal reminds me of Bobby Sands' cell wall.

(Some of you may have to look that reference up.)
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Really bad.
    chris

While not unknown I am always suspicious of an M42 DD like this one. Looks like a stinker. NH

?

Thanks, then it was as I thoguht. It sure looks stinky. I can't believe why these people doesn't have any moral..

Quote by big ned View Post
    I am shocked by this subterfuge.... The look of the runic decal reminds me of Bobby Sands' cell wall.

(Some of you may have to look that reference up.)
    Hi Ned, Thanks for resurrecting images from my deep psychy I have successfully buried for over 3 decades! It has been many years since I have thought of Bobby S., his IRA brothers, their horrible and disgusting acts of defiance as prisoners, and the ultimate result of their final strikes. Regarding the helmet, your reference is balls on! This one stinks to high heaven! Jim G.

?

Yes it's total crap.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yes it's total crap.
    Every pun intended!

A ruined no decal M42! Terrible fake decals. M42 SS helmets should not be double decal anyway. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 11-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.