Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss m42

Article about: ok folks i am looking at this and wondering what is the panels view it seems that it is a CKL so would be a ET decal?? it kinda looks right to me

Default Ss m42

ok folks i am looking at this and wondering what is the panels view
    it seems that it is a CKL so would be a ET decal?? it kinda looks right to me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss m42   Ss m42  

Ss m42   Ss m42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42
    P
    Many

?

Not for me.

?

Based on these poor photos I agree.

Hi , I would not go for this one personally. It is an ET "style" decal but looks like a poor fake from these images. Leon.

It scares me - the third close-up shows some crazing and the rusting / deterioration does not look forced to me.
    I respect ( and defer to ) our experts call on it but I would have been drawn in by this lid .....

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It scares me as well !! better pictures would go a long way but if our learned friends are cautious then its alarm bells for me as i really am at the mercy of others. It is freightening when someone is selling something that they either know is fake and therefore give you just enough information to make you think all is well or they genuinely don't know what they have or more to the point don't realize how to give the right pictures/info as it is not always possible to "get in hand" inspections, its not like we are taking a $100 punt at it and hoping for the best .

Thanks for the replys guys, Bob.

?

There does seem to be two types of rust on the lid....rust on the shell, and then a newer looking rust on and around the decal itself...almost as if someone, damaged the paint in the area the decal sits, added the decal, then damaged the decal to suit the new area and "aged" that area

yes i agree , the rust does look particulary " angry" ie very recent in the overall scheme of things. Thats the beauty of opinions from others in that you can learn from what other people can see that you cant