Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS M42 Helmet

Article about: Dear Friends, any opinion of the helmet?, original or fake?, decal original?, all original?. Sorry i have only these potos. Thanks in advance

Default SS M42 Helmet

Dear Friends, any opinion of the helmet?, original or fake?, decal original?, all original?. Sorry i have only these potos. Thanks in advance

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

Are we also considering authenticity of the helmet cover? I'm afraid more photos will probably be needed, and better focused photos. The Devil can be in the details. I have not studied up on SS decals so maybe Doug or Samir can comment on the decal, despite the bad photo.

Looks like it could be a good EF from here, but the pics are not really good enough as Todd says.

I don't know enough about covers to make any kind of call on that.

?

Cant quite make out by the pics you have provided. Need a better shot of the decal. Also, whats the maker of the helmet, and did the cover come with helmet?

?

By the way, I like those runes. They are unique, and only found on EF shells. You may have yourself a winner.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    By the way, I like those runes. They are unique, and only found on EF shells. You may have yourself a winner.
    Hi Belgrano, I agree with SSamir and think you may have a good EF decal here. Initially when I looked at it I thought the left rune was un-even with it's angles but when I placed a straight line across it , it looked fine( below image) just a trick of the eye!! I hope the helmet is an EF to tie it all up and could we see the lot number too? Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS M42 Helmet  

?

Leon, im actually more interested in the camo cover than the helmet. I have very little knowledge of them and curious to know if it is genuine as well, because thats where the big bucks are. =)

The seller sent me this information, ET62, 3583

ET? Hmmm. I would bet that is a misread of EF. Any chance of a picture of the stamps? EF had a unique font.

?

I think so too Andy.

Ask the seller if he can take a pic of the maker.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast