Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS M42 Helmet

Article about: Dear Friends, any opinion of the helmet?, original or fake?, decal original?, all original?. Sorry i have only these potos. Thanks in advance

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi , we need to determine that it is a good EF first !! The signs are promising though. Leon.
    Hola Leon, Yes, it's true. My question was generally to a helmet of this type. To get an idea, more or less, of their value.
    Jose Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

seller's response, ("Es EF62. la parte del marcaje esta gastada. Intente sacarle foto, pero con o sin flash no se ve bien"), "It EF62. portion of marking is worn. Attempt to get picture, but with or without flash does not look good"

?

Quote by belgrano View Post
    seller's response, ("Es EF62. la parte del marcaje esta gastada. Intente sacarle foto, pero con o sin flash no se ve bien"), "It EF62. portion of marking is worn. Attempt to get picture, but with or without flash does not look good"
    There you have it. It's a good EF SS then.

?

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, is the seller a fellow collector?

By the way, try and get clear pics of the entire helmet so we can give you an idea what to spend.

I'm still wondering if that camo cover is a good one. I would love to have one of those puppies. =)

Samir

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi,

Just out of curiosity, is the seller a fellow collector?

By the way, try and get clear pics of the entire helmet so we can give you an idea what to spend.

I'm still wondering if that camo cover is a good one. I would love to have one of those puppies. =)

Samir
    Hola Samir, no, the seller not is a collector.

Jose Luis

The selling price for the helmet are $ 6.400, (4.800 Euros) is this a reasonable price?

If that price is for the helmet AND cover, and assuming the cover is a good one, that is a very good price. In fact it's pretty much a good priced cover with a free SS helmet. But remember, more pics needed!

?

Quote by belgrano View Post
    The selling price for the helmet are $ 6.400, (4.800 Euros) is this a reasonable price?
    No, it's crazy expensive as condition is poor. In today's market that helmet like I said in the competing / duplicate post by another guy whose name ends in "o" is a $3500 helmet give or take $500 either way.

That said and as Andy said, if the cover is part of the price it's a steal - if the cover is real - but without many more and much better pics its impossible to authenticate it. And seek out Kammo Man for a very qualified opinion.

That cover alone - if real - could fetch in the neighborhood of $10k on the market I am guessing. I don't collect SS camo so don't keep up on prices for said items.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    If that price is for the helmet AND cover, and assuming the cover is a good one, that is a very good price. In fact it's pretty much a good priced cover with a free SS helmet. But remember, more pics needed!
    As I said earlier , I know nothing about the covers but I would at a guess say that even if this were a genuine cover , I doubt it came on this helmet as the condition between the two is no match at all. I would ere on the side of caution without much better pictures of the cover and a qualified opinion on it(not mine!) or you may end up spending way over the top for a decent SS helmet and repro cover!! Leon.

?

You can do better for $6400. In the area of $5000 is more like it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast