Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS M42 Helmet

Article about: Dear Friends, any opinion of the helmet?, original or fake?, decal original?, all original?. Sorry i have only these potos. Thanks in advance

Quote by SSamir View Post
    After taking a second look, Leon and Doug may just be right about the pricing. The helmet is a little tired, and may not bring $5k like I originally thought. I would agree with these gents around $4k on a good day. belgrano, let us know if you buy it, good luck.

Samir
    Hola Samir, ok, thank you very much. $4.000 the cover + the helmet is a fair price?.

Saludos
    Jose Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

?

No, just the helmet. The cover needs a separate topic.

Quote by belgrano View Post
    Hola Samir, ok, thank you very much. $4.000 the cover + the helmet is a fair price?.

Saludos
    Jose Luis
    Hi Jose, the helmet on it's own is the $4000 mark, a genuine cover is worth a ton of money , but do not buy this as a lot! You need great pictures of the cover to determine it's authenticity by an expert. Be very careful my friend , these covers are faked to a superb standard and this one does not match the same level of wear as the helmet itself!!!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Jose, the helmet on it's own is the $4000 mark, a genuine cover is worth a ton of money , but do not buy this as a lot! You need great pictures of the cover to determine it's authenticity by an expert. Be very careful my friend , these covers are faked to a superb standard and this one does not match the same level of wear as the helmet itself!!!! Leon.
    Hola Leon, thank you very much for your help. I have told the seller to send me more potos, if he send these to me, I upload these fast.
    Saludos
    Jose Luis

?

belgrano, if u can get both, helmet and cover for $4K, then that would be great!

belgrano, if u can get both, helmet and cover for $4K, then that would be great!
    Samir, In all, the seller requests a $ 5,500 - $5.600. I will try to lower the price a bit

?

Samir, In all, the seller requests a $ 5,500 - $5.600. I will try to lower the price a bit
    For both helmet & cover?

For both helmet & cover?
    Yes for both

?

Yes for both
    For $4k I would go for it! If the cover turns out to be bad, u can still get your money out of the helmet.

More photos that the seller send to me,

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet

SS M42 Helmet