Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SS M42 Helmet

Article about: Dear Friends, any opinion of the helmet?, original or fake?, decal original?, all original?. Sorry i have only these potos. Thanks in advance

?

The pics are just terrible. They dont get any better.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Did you read what I posted about the pics you need for the cover?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Did you read what I posted about the pics you need for the cover?
    Hola Doug, yes my friend, I have read, but the seller just sent me this.

Saludos
    Jose Luis

?

Hi Jose, tell him to pull his head out of his arse and send pics - in focus - of the clips, springs, stitching of seams, printed number, etc. If he wants $5600 or whatever it is for everything I would be suspicious. Another member posted the identical photos earlier this year it seems.

So tell the seller to also take a photo with a pencil and today's newspaper to prove he has the articles and is not scamming you for the money with a "super deal".

Bearing in mind the absolutely crappy pics, the cover looks pretty convincing as a first pattern -no foliage loops- and the clips look to be correct, as does the lower edge seam which is the correct way around, but better pics are needed and ones showing the autumn side are needed. Good close ups of the seams and the fabric as has already been asked for, which does not seem a lot to ask if you want someone to give you 5K or whatever it works out at.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6