Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS m42 SD helmet

Article about: Hello all, I tried to study the decal reference as best I could and I couldn't quite determine what decal this was. I believe it is trying to resemble a Pocher but the top of the runes is no

Default SS m42 SD helmet

Hello all,

I tried to study the decal reference as best I could and I couldn't quite determine what decal this was. I believe it is trying to resemble a Pocher but the top of the runes is not parallel with the top of the shield. Can anyone please help me with this helmet?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS m42 SD helmet   SS m42 SD helmet  

SS m42 SD helmet   SS m42 SD helmet  

SS m42 SD helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS m42 SD helmet
    P
    Many

I dont like it but lets see what others say.

Matt

?

It's bad. Pochers on an M42 in single decal configuration should raise immediate red flags. Liner and strap appear bad as well.

Doug,

Thanks for the feedback. Is this the same style of Pocher fake decal in your reference thread?

William Kramer

Spot on William, a bad fake decal that has failed the Pocher test! A messed with helmet unfortunately. Leon.

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    Doug,

Thanks for the feedback. Is this the same style of Pocher fake decal in your reference thread?

William Kramer

No just one of the millions of fake Pochers out there. I have catalogued at least 200 and long ago stopped counting. Its by far the most faked SS decal there is.

something helpful.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS m42 SD helmet  

When Doug chimes in the score is settled. Totally agree with Doug.

Liner band is all bent to $hit also, definatly a sign of being played with, poorly, on multiple occasions.